Personal Data Protection Policy
Nicosys establishes the basic policy regarding protecting personal information to implement and ensure the protection of personal information.
- 1. Scope of Application
- All employees and officers shall comply with this policy and fulfill their duties and responsibilities.
- 2. Acquisition, Use, Provision of Personal Information
- Nicosys shall clearly indicate the usage purpose of personal information. We will handle personal information appropriately when acquiring, using, or providing such information within the scope necessary to achieve designated usage objectives. Nicosys shall also implement measures to prevent acquired personal information outside of the scope of intended purposes. Furthermore, Nicosys shall put the prevention of personal information loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information as the top priority.
- 3. Maintenance and Improvement of Personal Information Protection
- Nicosys shall continuously conduct risk assessments from multiple angles to effectively implement personal information protection, considering technological developments and changes in work environments. Nicosys shall also work to maintain and improve personal information by reflecting it on various measures based on the personal information protection policies and other policies.
- 4. Implementing Appropriate Management of Subcontractors
- We will thoroughly verify the subcontractor's credentials and provide appropriate management and supervision to prevent information leakage when we outsource work related to data with personal information to an external subcontractor.
- 5. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- Nicosys shall comply with laws and regulations related to personal information, and other regulations and guidelines. We will work on appropriate management by strictly dealing with any violations.
- 6. Implementation of Safety Control Measures
- Nicosys shall implement safety control measures to ensure proper handling of personal information by getting all employees to recognize the importance of personal information. Furthermore, these measures shall regularly be reviewed and revised to ensure safety. If any problems occur, we will work to prevent the spread of any damage and promptly implement corrective measures.
- 7. Complaints and Inquiries
- Nicosys will respond to complaints and inquiries regarding personal information in good faith and promptly.
Contact for Inquiries
Senba Building, 2-5-8 Awajimachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka City, Osaka
- Enacted July 1, 2022
Nicosys Co. Ltd.